- What is CCTV?
- Why should you install CCTV?
- Why choose Surpass Business Solutions?
- How do I know how many cameras I need?
- How long will it take to install a CCTV system?
What is CCTV?
CCTV stands for Closed Circuit Television, is a type of video monitoring system, also known as surveillance cameras or security cameras.
Why should I install CCTV?
Home security: Install security cameras around home and property to protect against trespassing, burglaries and vandalism.While the cameras themselves can’t do anything to physically prevent crimes from occurring in an around the home, they’ve become very effective deterrents – a well-monitored home is far less appealing to criminals than one with no security measures in place.
Business Surveillance: Monitoring employees and deter crimes in their establishments. Whether the place of business is a restaurant, office, bank or retail store, cameras placed in money-handling areas, back offices, storage rooms and sales floors can not only monitor employee access to these areas, but also help prevent theft, vandalism, and other forms of misconduct. Business surveillance is equally is important throughout off-hours as it is during business hours, since almost anything can happen overnight in an unoccupied facility.
Why choose Surpass Business Solutions?
- Surpass has been in business of selling POS since 2007, we have achieved the landmark of over 1300 installation in Brisbane, Australia.
Surpass provide hardware support and IT Infrastructure maintenance, with more than 15 years experience in IT, POS and CCTV industry.
- We constantly make innovative improvements in our software and hardware products, to provide best sales and after sales service to our clients.
- Please see our CCTV Solutions Page for more information.
How many cameras do I need? How much does it cost?
We have professional CCTV installers to go onsite, inspect your building, and understand your concern and needs to advise you the most suitable quantity and quality of cameras you require.
A quote will send to your email address afterwards. Please call 1300 228 876 to make an appointment.
How long will it take to install a CCTV system?
The time depends on how many cameras need to install and the structure of your building.