- What is POS? How is it different to cash register?
- Why choose Surpass Business Solutions?
- I already have a Point of Sale system, can I transport my database to new Point of Sale system?
- We only have little or no experience about Point of Sale system or technology
- How long will it take to install a Point of Sale system?
- Can POS system integrate with accounting software?
What is POS? How is it different to cash register?
POS stands for Point Of Sale. POS not only has all the functions that cash register has, but with full features of more efficient and faster way of doing business. POS system includes barcode scanning, touch screens, customer tracking, inventory tracking, extensive reporting, auto link to EFTPOS machine and many more.
Why choose Surpass Business Solutions?
- Surpass has been in business of selling POS since 2007, we have achieved the landmark of over 1300 installation in Brisbane, Australia.
- Surpass provide hardware support and IT Infrastructure maintenance, with more than 15 years experience in IT, POS and CCTV industry.
- We constantly make innovative improvements in our software and hardware products, to provide best sales and after sales service to our clients.
- Please see our POS Solutions Page and more information.
I already have a Point of Sale system, can I transport my database to new Point of Sale system?
Yes, we can transfer your database to the new POS terminal if your current system is able to export the database into excel format.
What if we only have little or no experience about POS or technology?
POS is just like a computer, if you know how to use a computer it would be simple as it is.
If you don’t know how to use computer, that’s totally fine too. Surpass Business Solutions includes manager/owner training session in every POS package; we will teach you step by step to your satisfactory.
How long will it take to install a POS system?
The time depends on your business needs, but for the basic package POS system, which is one POS machine, one printer and one cash drawer, would only need 3-4 working days to be prepare, tested and complete installation.
Can POS system integrate with accounting software?
Our iPad solution will be able to integrate with Xero accounting software. Please see our iPad Solutions for more detail.